Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rings!

Yesterday, my brother, Josiah, and sister-in-law, Erin, were here to visit before heading to Florida.
While visiting, we were talking about pictures, and I realized they never had a picture of their rings on a flower taken, so I decided to take some. We only had a gerbera daisy blomming (in Ohio, it is hard to find flowers in February), so that is the flower I used. I enjoy taking this kind of picture.
Here is one picture I edited.
They will be married 3 years this summer.

We will miss you, Josiah and Erin!


Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:36-40

No comments: