Tuesday, January 31, 2012

11 Things...


My sister, Sarah, tagged me, so here are the results!

Here are the guidelines:
  1) Post these rules
2) You must post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged


11 Random Things About Me:
I would go barefoot all the time if I could : )
I really like wearing skirts
I have only ridden a horse twice in my life (that I can remember), even though we have had one for over a year
I can french braid my own hair
I spent a month in Russia
I have never moved
My favorite drink is raw milk
I enjoy sewing
I got done with my required schooling 2 days before my 17th birthday
I went through about 7,000 pictures on my computer last week, and deleted a lot of them


1. What is you favorite animal?
Probably cows, but I like a lot of animals

2. Do you prefer icecream or chocolate?
Depends on what ice cream and what chocolate.
Probably ice cream : )

3. Homemade pizza or Pizza Hut?
Homemade pizza!

4. Straight or curly, long or short hair?
Long, straight hair

5. Dogs or cats?
Dogs (Saint Bernards!)

6.Books-Biography or fiction?
Biography most of the time

7. Where would you like to travel someday?
India

8. Pen or pencil?
Pencil

9. What season is your favorite?
Winter!

10. Old Testament or New Testament? 
Both ; )

11. What is you favorite verse(s)?
Matthew 28:18-20
(? I like a lot of verses)


Now 11 questions:
Do you prefer...
1. Shoes or bare feet?
2. Kickball or baseball?
3. Milk or juice?
4. Canon, Nikon, or other?
5. Country or city?
6. Salty or sweet?
7. Car, truck, or van?
8. Broom or vacuum?
9. Apples or oranges?
10. Snakes or spiders? ; )

I am not going to tag anyone, so if you want to do it go ahead!

Here is a picture I took today.
I went outside in bare feet to take it!

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:14

No comments: