Friday, February 10, 2012

Cards ~2~

~EDITED~
Here are a few more designs. I made a second poll for these.
There are two pictures with different color and/or placement of words, so make sure you select the right one in the poll.
Thank you for your input!

1. Proverbs 10:25
My brother suggested I take the "but" out so I did. I would appreciate it if you would comment and tell me which you like better, as I can not change the poll.


2. Psalm 104:24

3. Psalm 104:24

4. Psalm 19:1

5. Psalm 19:1

 6. Puppy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!

a couple of things...

First of all I like all of these cards! Great choice of scripture!

#2 I like card number 5, but I was thinking maybe try having the scripture in the same place but changing the color to the creamish white as in card number 6.

I think I like card #1 without the "But" better too. Also I think having the words all on one line (not finishing the word underneath) would be good too! That is just personal preference though! Oh and try making some words smaller and some words bigger on different cards... I have always liked that look!

Keep going and experimenting with different styles!

Love and Blessings,
Jessica H.

Ring Family said...

Too many choices for me. I like them all! I do like the card without the "but". I think I like #3 better than #2. It seems a little clearer to me.
Love you, Mom

Hannah Joy R. said...

Thank you all so much for your comments!