Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2011 Year in Review ~Part 1~

The year started with my brother's wedding on January 8.
A friend and I were the photographers, which was exciting, but I was very nervous(to say the least : )




Taking pictures in downtown Indianapolis


Pictures of my siblings and Star




Snow!!!(Real and make-believe)
I enjoy snow!!



Siblings!
How I love them!











Flowers








Lightning
This is one of my first successful lightning pictures!

Farm Work


Peniel Bible Camp
My second favorite place to be!



Bethany's Wedding





Lord willing, part 2 will be coming soon!


"Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever."
Psalm 73:25-26

No comments: