Saturday, September 25, 2021

Micah and Danielle

 My brother got married in June and they asked me to do some videography for them. I had never done that for anyone before, so I was really nervous. Once the wedding was over and we got back home, I had a few days before camp started for the summer, and I didn't have time to do anything with the video I had. After camp was done, I was scared of the process of putting everything together while learning a completely new program so I kept putting it off. School was about to start back up and I knew I wouldn't have time to do anything with it then, so I took the leap and just started working on it. It was a process, and there are a few things I would change if I was going to do all the editing again, but I am pretty happy with the end product. I am so thankful for the strength God gave as I worked on this. It was a challenging process, but I really enjoyed being able to do it. I am thankful Micah and Danielle trusted me with capturing their wedding day. I am so thankful for both of them and for the work God is doing in and through them.

Micah and Danielle, I love you!



1 comment:

Trish Greenfield said...

Good job, Hannah! What a sweet day and captured so beautifully.