Friday, June 1, 2018

She Is One Already!!!

Ruth turned one the other day, so we did a photoshoot while they were at our house.
I want to do another one at her house where we did her newborn pictures, but we will see...

Her protective brother wanted to get pictures, too.
I love seeing my nephews and nieces love their siblings. Sometimes we tease them that we will keep a younger sibling and the older ones will argue with us and sometimes think we are serious and almost cry. (then we kind of feel bad)
Her smile...
Yes, Ruth, I will hold you!

Trying to get pictures with her girl cousins. Rose wasn't cooperating, but it makes for a fun picture. :)

Yes, they love her!


Ruth, aunt Hannah loves you!

Her toes. :)

 Trying to get a picture with her aunts, who have the same birthday, just 9 years apart!

 We do a lot of tree climbing in our family!

 The twins and Ruth were all born on my grandparents' anniversary and this year they celebrated 66 years of marriage!
I am very thankful for them!
(I love you, Grandpa and Grandma!!)

 One of the twins' favorite presents was orange juice. Shows how "deprived" we are. :)

After eating and opening presents it was time for bike rides.
I somehow missed getting a picture with Azalea, but here are the rest.
 Jacob, Grace, and I

 Jonah, Grace, Mercy, and I

 Jonah Man!

 Ruth's first bike ride!

And Rosie!

I love being an Aunt!
Just missing 2 nephews who we haven't seen for a few months.

Have a great weekend! We are watching little and have 2 recitals to go to in the next 2 days. Busy, but fun!

"I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else."
Isaiah 45:5-6

No comments: