Monday, April 2, 2012

Crocuses...

I love looking for crocuses each spring, waiting for them to come up. They are one of my favorite flowers! 
I used my macro lens for some of these. (Thanks, Caleb!)
Enjoy!

 Taken March 11

Taken March 11

Taken March 16

 Taken March 16

 Taken March 16

Taken March 16
I haven't seen a white crocuses here for a long time, if ever! All I can remember were the purple and purple and white ones.

I have been busy with other things lately (sewing : )), therefore the lack of posts.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:1,2

No comments: