Friday, January 5, 2018

Sarah- 2018 Senior


Last August (yes, 5 months ago), we were at camp, and Sarah wanted her senior pictures done.
We took them 2 different nights because by the time we started the first night, it was getting dark.
So here they are!








 I think this is a really cool picture, but it was getting too dark, so it is blurry. 

And the second night:





 Sarah was standing in the lifeguard chair and I was on top of the slide.




 When your best friend is there, you have to get pictures together. 😊

 These pictures are very much Katie and Sarah.



We had a lot of fun doing these!
Lots of laughing and crazy faces, sneaking past the Chapel so we didn't interrupt the group that was in there, crazy golf cart rides, and more!

It is hard to believe that Sarah is a Senior this year and is planning to go to college next fall. My little sister is growing up!

Sarah, I love you and am very glad you are my sister!
(even though I don't show it all the time)
Put God first in everything!
I am praying for you!

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil."
Proverbs 3:5-7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Hannah! And, I really like Sarah's skirts! :)

Hannah Joy R. said...

Thanks Jessica!
Sarah made the first skirt and the jean one is from Fresh Apparel.