Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rose Alora /Northeast OH

On December 1st, I took pictures of Rose for her Christmas card.
With aunts and uncles to entertain her, she was a very happy little girl.

Here are some of the pictures. There are so many I like, I just decided to post most of them.
Let me know if you have a favorite!

1
"What are you doing?"

2

3

4

5

6
She kept putting her foot on the rim of the basket. It was so cute to watch her!

7

8

9
I love the wonder in this picture!
Someone was holding lights above her.

10
We were done, but then uncle Micah started to play with her...

11

12

13
She has her Daddy's tongue!

14

15

16

17

18

19

20
"I'm getting tired, Uncle Micah."

21

22

I shot all these in a RAW/JPEG combination, which was really nice because the ones in the basket had horrible lighting that I was able to fix with a couple of clicks on the computer afterwards. (It was so bad, you couldn't really see Rose.)

Hope you enjoyed seeing them! In my opinion, Rose is one of the cutest little girls in the world!

"The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose... they shall see the glory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God."
Isaiah 35:1, 2c

No comments: