Friday, October 26, 2012

Anna: Part 1 /Northeast OH

 Anna is one of my 7 sisters. She has taken violin lessons for a little more than a year and half, and has progressed rapidly. This last Sunday evening, the weather and lighting was beautiful, so we decided to go get some pictures of her with her violin. We had a lot of fun figuring out the best places and poses. We also were racing the sun. It seemed to set very quickly, since we wanted it in the pictures. ; )

So here is part one.
Enjoy, and feel free to comment!
 One of my favorites!





 This was my favorite location!



 Anna's favorite


 Esther's favorite

I love the color in this one!

Part 2 to come soon!

"Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord."
Psalm 119:1

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Beautiful Hannah,I have to say that Esthers favorite is mine too.

Grace said...

I like them all! :)

Hannah Joy R. said...

Thanks for the kind comments!