Friday, November 25, 2011

I am Thankful for...

The Lord Jesus Christ and my salvation
The Bible
My family(my parents and all 12 siblings plus 3 sibling-in-laws)
My Grandparents and extended family
My Wonderful Church family
Wonderful Friends
Peniel Bible Camp
Transportation
Cameras
Nature
Music
Pianos
Computers
A Warm House
Water
Food
Sewing Machines
Books
Light
Health
The ability to run! : )
Breath and Life
Every day the Lord gives to me
My country
Animals
Language
Boxes
Electricity
RAW Milk! : )
The ability to hear, speak, see, and smell
My job working for amazing people!
Bible Class
Policemen, soldiers, firemen, and all others who serve to make our lives safer
Haylofts and hay forts
SNOW! : )
The sunshine
Rain
Paper
And so much more!!!!

"IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:" Psalm 92:1



No comments: